How to do after care for eyelash extension application
• Do not get your eyelashes wet for the next 24 hours
• Do not use spa , sauna or go for a swim for the next 24 hours. The eyelash extension needs that amount of time to properly bond
• Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes
• Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions.
• Only use oil-free makeup remover
• Proper hygiene is very important. Keep lashes clean by regular washing
•Avoid rubbing after having a shower or a bath
• Use care when applying facial creams and eye creams to avoid the lash line.
The golden rule for having eyelash extensions is simple: the less you touch them the longer they will last. However, it is important to keep the eye area clean.
Never attempt to remove any lashes by pulling them out by yourself because you will damage your own natural lashes. It is advisory to book an appointment at a specialist in such a matter for a correct and safe removal of the lashes.
Sample Block Quote
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos sollicitudin delos felis. Pellentesque diam dolor an elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Curabitur semper sagittis mino de condimentum.